<ol id="ebnk9"></ol>
    1. 商務英語口語900句下載

      發布時間:2025-06-17 04:57:34   來源:黨團工作    點擊:   
      字號:

       Unit One 希望與要求 Part I 01. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods. 我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有無的基礎上與貴司建立業務關系。

       02. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 為了能在貴國拓寬我方的出口業務,我們希望能與你們直接建立業務關系。

       03. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 我們希望雙方能建立互惠的貿易關系。

       04. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations. 希望我們之間友好的業務關系得到進一步的發展。

       05. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我方希望能夠繼續同貴方保持大量的業務往來。

       06. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我方期待著盡快收到貴方的報價。

       07. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 希望貴方能從這一降價中看出我方真的在盡最大的努力。

       08. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我們希望盡早與你方洽談業務。

       09. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我方希望能與貴方達成皮鞋貿易。

       10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future. 我們盼望早日得到你方的答復,并相信通過相互合作,我們不久即可達成這筆交易。

       11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我們有合作機會,并靜候您的佳音。

       12. I hope that we can cooperate happily. 希望我們合作愉快。

       13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation. 希望我們能繼續合作。

       14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我們真心地希望這次交易能使我們雙方都能滿意。

       15. We hope that this market trend will continue. 我方希望這種市場趨勢能繼續發展下去。

       Part II 16. It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon. 希望你方能認真考慮這件事,并盡快答復我們。

       17. We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly. 希望能得到貴方的迅速答復。

       18. We hope to receive your immediate answer. 希望得到貴方的迅速答復。

       19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 希望貴方對這件事能盡早答復。

       20. We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration. 我方希望爭方可以通過友好談判加以解決,而不要仲裁。

       21. We look forward to your settlement at an early date. 我方期待著貴方早日解決這一問題。

       22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 如能早日解決這一問題,我方將不勝感激。

       23. We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible. 希望貴方能盡快解決索賠事宜。

       24. We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future. 希望類似的麻煩將來不再發生。

       25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible. 期待貴方能盡快報一個更低的價格。

       26. We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution. 希望此事有一個圓滿的解決。

       27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business. 我希望這件不愉快的事情不會影響我們今后的貿易。

       28. We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings. 我希望此事不會影響我們將來業務中的良好關系。

       29. I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us. 希望這筆生意對我們雙方都會帶來好處。

       30. We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations. 我們希望此事不會給我們的良好關系帶來任何損害。

       Unit Two 產品介紹 Part I 31. This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students. 這個型號的打字機對中學生來說,高效、耐用、經濟、實惠。

       32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate. 我們生產的計算機其特點是質量好,體積小,節能,而且易學好用。

       33. They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects. 它們不但和其它廠家的產品一樣低廉,而且在以下幾個方面有其獨特的優越性。

       34. You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people. 一旦使用該機器,你們將會增產 30%,而且一個人可以頂 3 個人使用。

       35. This product will pay its own way in a year. 該產品一年就可收回成本。

       36. This machine will pay back your investment in six months. 該機器半年就可收回投資。

       37. The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical. 我方工程師設計的新款行李車非常精巧、實用。

       38. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams. 這種自行車可以折迭,攜帶方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞時特別有用。

       39. The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour. 這種變速車每小時的最大速度是 30km 40. These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure. 這些機器由于機械的構造簡單,所以很少故障,易于保養。

       41. Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber. 與其它牌子相比,這種輪胎每公司損耗較少,也耐磨一些,因為它是用一種流橡膠做成的。

       42. This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads. 這種輪胎的特點是在潮濕的路面上不打滑。

       43. This material has a durable and easy to clean surface. 這種材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。

       44. This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company. 這種空調系統實用、經濟、能滿足貴公司的需要。

       45. Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up. 我方產品,質量優良,具有典型的東方特色。

       Part II 46. Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks. 我們的絲綢服裝是用傳統工藝做成的,采用的是高檔真絲面料。

       47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad. 這些服裝華麗、高雅、馳名中外,久享盛譽。

       48. As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable. 我們的手提式打字機是用輕質硬合金制造的,故攜帶方便,經久耐用。

       49. The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and

       colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country. 我們所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式樣、顏色齊全,以適合貴國各階層人士的需求。

       50. As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you. 我們的產品具備了您所需要的各項特色,而且比日本產品便宜 20%,所以我們向您極力推薦。

       51. Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind. 這種牌子的吸塵器在國際市場上頗具競爭力,是同類產品中最暢銷的。

       52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market. 永久牌變速跑車在你們的市場上一定很暢銷。

       53. Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries. 我們的絲綢質量優良,價格公道,深受大多數歐洲國家的歡迎,非常暢銷。

       54. We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price. 我們認為我們的產品在亞洲是最好的,在價格上完全可以與日本競爭。

       55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own. 我們的產品在其它市場同在貴方市場一樣受到歡迎。

       56. By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas. 我們的產品因其優秀的質量,在很多地區經常脫銷。

       57. Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market. 我們的產品質量優秀,價格適中,在貴方市場上一定很暢銷。

       58. These items are most salable in our market. 在我方市場上,這些產品是最暢銷的。

       59. There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy. 在我們的市場上,這種玩具的需求一直很穩定。

       60. We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent. 我們很高興地向你們推薦類同于貴方所提供之樣品的樣品。

       Unit Three 業務范圍介紹 Part I 61. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods. 我們是一家國營公司,專營輕工產品。

       62. We are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of business. 我們是同一業務范圍內的主要出品商之一。

       63. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods. 我們很榮幸地向你們自我介紹,我們專營出口罐頭食品的一家國營公司。

       64. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades. 我們是自行車和零部件的經銷商,我們在這一行業已經做了 20 多年了。

       65. Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles. 我們公司專營紡織品出口業務。

       66. The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances. 我們公司經營的主要產品是電器。

       67. Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products. 我公司主要經營農產品。

       68. We specialize in the export of table-cloths. 我們專營餐布的出品業務。

       69. Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods. 我公司主要經營絲織品的出口業務。

       70. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments. 我們專門經營中國絲綢服裝的出口業務。

       71. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery. 我們經營機械進出口業務。

       72. We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia. 我們的業務是大批量進品東南亞的果品。

       73. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts. 我們專門經營各種類型的鐘表。

       74. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods. 我們也經營各種綢緞的生意。

       75. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts. 我們經營的商品范圍多樣,有領帶、皮帶、襯衫等。

       Part II 76. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery. 我們完全有能力以最具有競爭性的價格提供各種魚類罐頭。

       77. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements. 我們可以按照客戶所提供的樣品并根據其所要求的式樣、規格、包裝要求等接受訂單。

       78. We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts. 我們做草柳制品,刺繡制品,陶次瓷,玉雕,古玩,國畫,絹花和各種各樣的玩具和禮物的出品業務。

       79. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture. 我們公司主要生產用于工業和農業的具有先進技術的機械和化工產品。

       80. Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities. 電子產品屬于我們的業務經營范圍。

       81. We also do export business of hand made woven articles. 我們也做手工編制物品的出口業務。

       82. We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years. 多年來我們一直在和許多亞洲國家做玻璃的業務。

       83. Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets. 我們公司專做向歐洲市場出口中國工藝品的生意。

       84. We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products. 我公司還經營化學產品和家產品進出口的業務。

       85. We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions. 86. Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service. 我們的公司是一家企業集團,集科研、業務、生產和售后服務為一體。

       87. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China. 作為一家合資企業,在中國境內,我們公司在家用電器、計算器、電訊等領域處領先地位。

       88. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names. 我們可以按照客戶所指定的商品的商標和牌號接受訂單。

       89. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years. 我們經營皮鞋和手套已經有 20 多年了。

       90. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment. 我們從事這類設備的制造已 20 年了。

       Unit Four 承諾 91. We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries. 我們保證,今后交貨不會再出現類似的情況。

       92. We’d like to avail ourselves of this opportunity to assure you of our prompt and careful attention in handling your future orders. 我們愿借此機會向貴方保證,貴方今后的訂單我們一定會迅速認真地處理。

       93. Our products are always as good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be no debasement of quality. 我們的產品一定和送給你們的樣品一樣好,我保證質量絕對不會降低。

       94. I guarantee that there is no difference in quality between the products we’ll send you next month and what samples you saw just now. 我保證我方下個月將發送的產品和你們剛才所見到的樣品在質量上不會有一絲一毫的差別。

       95. I can promise you that the products we send you will be of A-1 quality. 我向你們保證我們會給你們送去的貨物一定是一流的質量。

       96. Our products are surely of standard quality.

       我們的產品一定符合質量標準。

       97. I give you my word that the payment will be made not later that the end of June. 我保證貨款不會遲于 6 月底支付。

       98. I promise I will check into these problems, and find out if they were our fault. 我保證一定會查清楚這些問題,看看是不是我們的錯。

       99. We can make sure that these goods will avoid being damaged during the transit. 我方保證這些貨物在運輸過程中不會被碰壞。

       100. We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipment repaired. 對于修理后的設備,我們將提供新的保證。

       Unit Five 詢盤 Part I 101. Pleas quote us for the goods listed on the enclosed inquiry sheet, giving your process CIF Jakarta. 請報所附詢價單上的貨物的價格,我們需要雅加達到岸價。

       102. Pleas quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for 10MT of walnut meat. 請報 10 噸核桃仁最低的 CIF 漢堡價格。

       103. Pleas quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper. 請報 100 令優質白色廣告紙的倫敦離岸價。

       104. Pleas quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business. 請報出你方最具有競爭力的價格,以便達成交易。

       105. Pleas quote us your lowest price for fertilizers. 請向我方報化肥最低價。

       106. Pleas quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order. 請報最優惠的價格,并告訴我們每一張訂單必需的最少訂購單。

       107. Pleas make us as offer on CIF Hong Kong basis for handmade leather gloves. 請報手工制作的皮手套香港到岸價。

       108. Pleas make us an offer, giving your price FOB New York. 請報紐約離岸價。

       109. We have already made an inquiry for your articles; pleas make an offer before the end of this month. 我們已對你們的產品進行了詢價,請在月底前報價。

       110. I would like to make an inquiry about this type of leather bag. 我想詢問一下這種款式皮包的價格。

       111. We shall be pleased if you will furnish us with your quotation for this product. 如果貴方能向我方提供該產品報盤的話,我方會很高興的。

       112. Many of our customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your C&F Shanghai quotations. 我方的許多客戶對你方的”海鷗”牌家用剪刀感興趣,希望你們能向我們報步第成本加運費價。

       113. we want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting 我們想了解一下貴方印花襯衫的 CIF 東京價格。

       114. We are anxious to get an offer for your products. 我方急于想要貴方產品的報盤。

       115. We shall be very glad to receive an offer from you on this brand of radios. 貴方若能提供這種牌子收音機的報盤的話,我方會非常高興。

       Part II 116. We should like to know the offer for the price of this kind. 我們想知道這種大米的報盤是多少? 117. We would like to know the minimum order quantities per color and per design. 我們想知道每種顏色、每種圖案的最低訂購數量。

       118. What price could you quote us on two dozen sets? 我們訂購兩打的話,你們的報價是多少? 119. Would you please quote us a price on your 71*84 reversible wool blankets, 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin? 請問羊毛 15%,棉花 85%,尺寸為 71*84 用人造絲包邊的雙面毛毯的報價是多少? 120. How much are you asking for this brand of ties? 這種牌子的領帶,貴方報價是多少? 121. If we order 10,000 units, what will be your offer? 如果我方訂購 1 萬套的話,貴方的報價是多少?

       122. What’s the price for 1000 kilos of white sugar? 1000 公斤白糖的價格是多少? 123. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50 cents per meter? 你方可否以每米 50 美分的價格提供這種質量的產品? 124. If our order is a substantial one, how much will you bring your price down? 如果我方訂購數目大的話,貴方能降價的幅度有多大? 125. How much discount could you offer on an order of this size? 這么大的訂單貴方可以給我方打多少折扣? 126. Pleas inform us what special offer you can make us. 請告知我方貴方所能報的特優價。

       127. Here is a list of my requirements. I’d like to have your lowest quotations, CIF New York. 這是詢價單,希望你們報 CIF 紐約的最低價。

       128. Pleas inform us of your lowest price CIF London. 請貴方報出 CIF 倫敦的最低價。

       129. We would appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products. 若貴公司能告知我方在大量訂購量貴方產品的情況下給于多少折扣,我方將不勝感激。

       130. Pleas let us have your best quotation by tomorrow, together with the appropriate time of shipment. 請在明天告訴我方貴方的最優惠價格以及大概的裝運期。

       Unit Six 報盤 Part I 131. This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 26th June. 該報盤以你方答復是在 6 月 29 日或之前到達我處為準。

       132. If we can receive your order within the next ten days, we will make you a firm offer at the prices quoted. 如果我們在 10 天內收到你方訂單,我們愿意按所報價格報以實盤。

       133. This offer is firm (open, valid) for 5 days. 該報價有效期為 5 天。

       134. The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai basis instead of CIF Hong Kong basis and our offer will be valid until August 31. 我們所報價格是上海離岸價,而不是香港到岸價,我方報價的有效期至 8/31 135. We make you’re the offer subject to your reply reaching us not later than noon December 23. 我方所報價格以貴方不遲于 12/23 日正午之前答復為準。

       136. We have the offer ready for you. 我們已經為你準備好報盤。

       137. I’d like to remind you that we’ll have to withdraw our offer if we don’t hear from you by next Monday. 我要提醒你的是,如果下星期一以前仍未接到貴方的答復,我方就得撤回報價。

       138. This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1, 該報價有效期至 6/1 起再延續 10 天。

       139. The quality of our products is good and the prices are reasonable, so we are confident that you’ll accept our offer dated 4th May. 我們的產品質量好,價格合理,因此相信貴方能接受我方 5/4 的報價。

       140. Since the market is advancing rapidly, the price we offered you is the best, I believe. 目前市場價格上漲很快,我相信我方的報價是最好的。

       141. here are our latest price sheets. You’ll see that our prices are most competitive. 這是我們的 最新價格單,你會發現我方的價格極有競爭性。

       142. We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms. 我們相信我方所報價格與其它公司相比有很大的競爭性。

       143. We hope you will accept our offer and give us your order soon. 我們希望貴方能接受我方的報價,并盡快下訂單給我們。

       144. We feel that our offer will give you full satisfaction and hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon. 我們認為我方的報價會令貴方十分滿意,并期待著盡快收到貴方同意的答復。

       145. If you think our proposal acceptable, pleas let us have your order at an early date. 如認為我方報盤可以接受,請早日下單。

       Part II 146. We have the pleasure in offering you our product. 很高興就我們的產品向貴方報價。

       147. We are interested in making you an offer on our hand-made carpets, which are well received in the overseas markets. 很高興向貴方報我方手工制作的地毯的價格,該產品在海外市場上深受歡迎。

       148. Our price for two dozen pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be $45. Shall we hold them for your order? 兩打與窗簾圖案配套的塑料雨布的報價是 45 美元,需不需要我們給你們備貨? 149. We give you a price of $1440, FOB Chicago. 我們的報從是芝加哥離岸價 1440 美元。

       150. We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen men’s shirts as per the sample sent you before, at the price of $5 per piece CIF New York for prompt shipment. 很高興按照先前郵寄給貴方的樣品報 1500 打男式襯衫的價格,每件紐約到岸價 5 美元,即刻發貨。

       151. In compliance with your request, we are now offering you 2000 dozen magnifiers at $36 per dozen CIF San Francisco, September shipment. 按貴方要求,我們報 2000 打放大鏡,每打舊金山到岸價 36 美元,9 月發貨。

       152. You will note that we are in position to offer you 50 long tons of tin toil sheets at the attractive price of $135 per long ton C&F Shanghai. 你們可以發現我們向你們所報 50 英噸錫箔紙的價格是非常誘人的,每英噸為上海到岸價 135 美金。

       153. We offer you 1500 tons of Canada Oats at the price of $400 per ton. 現提供 1500 噸加拿大燕麥,每噸價格 400usd 154. We can quote you a price of $75 a typewriter and a 10% discount on shipping. 我方可以給貴方 75 美元一臺打字機的一個報價,運輸方面可以給貴方打 10%的折扣。

       155. Our average wholesale price is $180 per unit. 我們的批發價平均是每套 180usd 156. We offer you firm 2000 tons of chemical fertilizer at $150 per long ton CIF Vietnam for delivery in April. 我方向貴方報出 2000 噸化肥實盤 CIF 越南價,每英噸 150usd,4 月發貨。

       157. We can offer a quantity discount of up to 15%, but we are prepared to give 20% discount for an offer to buy the complete stock. 大批訂購可以獲 8.5 折優惠,整批購入則可享受 8 折優惠。

       158. I have here our price sheet on an FAS vessel basis. The prices are given without engagement. 這是我們以船上交貨為基礎的價格單,所報價格沒有約束力。

       159. As prices are steadily rising, we would advise you to place your order without delay. 價格正穩步上升,建議貴方迅速訂貨。

       160. Our product is in great demand and the supply is limited, so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible. 我方產品市場需求量很大,供貨有限,建議貴方宜從速接受訪報價為好。

       Unit Seven 還盤 Part I 161. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience. 我方希望你方能考慮我們的還盤,給出一個最優惠的價格,并在方便的時候,盡早告訴我們你們的決定。

       162. We wish you will consider you price and give a new bid, so that there can be a possibility for us to meet halfway. 希望你們能重新考慮你們的價格,報出一個新的價格,這樣我們雙方才有可能各讓半步。

       163. To accept the prices you quote would leave us with only a small profit on our sales because the principal demand in or city is for articles in the medium price range. 接受你們報價的話,留給我們的利潤就不多了,因為我方市場對商品的主要需求是中等價格范圍內的貨物。

       164. Your competitors are offering considerably lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations, we shall have to buy elsewhere. 你們的競爭對手所報的價格要低得多,除非貴方降低報價,否則我們就從其它地方購貨。

       165. To accept your present quotation would mean a heavy loss to us, not to speak of profit. 如接受你方現報價格,對我方來說是一個重大損失,更不要說利潤了。

       166. I wish to point out that your offers are higher than some of the quotations from your competitors in other countries. 我想指出的是你們的報盤比你們在其它國家的競爭對手所提報的一些價格要高。

       167. Your price really leaves no margin for reduction whatsoever. 你們的價格確實沒有還價或再減的余地了嗎? 168. We can obtain the same quality through another channel at a much lower price than that you quoted us. 同等質量的貨物我們可以通過其它渠道買到,但價格卻比你方的報價要低得多。

       169. There is a big difference between your price and those of your competitors. 你們的報價和你們競爭對手所報價格之間的差距太大了。

       170. We hope that you will quote us your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders elsewhere. 我們希望貴方能向我方報最低價,不然的話我方只能向其它商家下訂單。

       171. If you insist on your original offer, it will reduce our profit considerably. 如果貴方堅持原來的報價的話,我方的利潤就會大幅度地下降。

       172. We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low. 我方沒有想到貴方給的折扣那么低。

       173. Your price should be based on the actual situation of our customer. 貴方的價格應該按照我方客戶的實際情況來確定。

       174. In our market, products of similar types are so many and with such low process that many of our regular customers may switch to other companies, I’m afraid. 在我方市場上,同類產品非常之多,價格又那么低廉,恐怕我們的許多老各戶會轉而購買其它公司的產品。

       175. Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at a 4% discount. 我公司不能接受貴方的報價,因為有另外一家廠商報同樣質量的商品時有 4%的折扣。

       176. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins. 同其它貨源比,貴方的報價顯然沒有任何優惠之處。

       177. I’m sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers. 我很抱歉地說,貴方的報價比其它供貨商的價格要高出大約 9% 178. Compared with what is quoted by other suppliers, your price is uncompetitive. 同其它供貨商所報價格相比,貴方的報價一點也不具競爭性。

       179. Your price compare unfavorably with your competitor’s. 與貴方的競爭對手相比,你們所報價格一點也不占優勢。

       180. Our counter-offer is well in line with the international market fair and reasonable. 我們的還盤完全符合國際市場的價格水平,公平,合理。

       Part II 181. Your offer is wider than we can consider. 貴方所報價格超出了我們的考慮范圍。

       182. We very much regret to state that our end users here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level. 我方很遺憾地告知貴方,我方市場的最終客戶認為你們的報價太高,偏離了現行市場的價格水平。

       183. We appreciate the good quality of your goods, but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms. 雖然我們很欣賞貴方貨物的質量,但遺憾的是我方無法按照你們的條價接受報價。

       184. We find your prices are too high to be acceptable. 我們發現你方價格太高,我方難以接受。

       185. We regret to say that your offer is not in the least encouraging. 我方很遺憾的認為,貴方的報價一點都沒有誘人之處。

       186. The quotation submitted by you is too high. 貴方所報價格太高了。

       187. We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid. 很遺憾我們無法接受該報價。

       188. You’re making us pay too high a price. That’ll put us in a tight corner. 你要的價格太高了,這會使我們很為難。

       189. It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices. 價格如此之高,我無法推銷。

       190. Your price is beyond our expectation. 你們的報價超出了我們的預期。

       191. You should know that the price of the same product should be fixed differently in different markets, but yours is definitely too high in our market. 貴方應該明白,相同的產品在不同的市場,其價格的確定應該是有所不同的,但貴方所報價格在我方市場上

       絕對是高的。

       192. Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable. 貴方縫紉機的報價太高,我方不能接受。

       193. We regret so say that your price is on the high side. We do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20% 我方很遺憾地告訴貴方,你們的價格太高了,我方認為沒有成交的可能性,除非貴方降價 20% 194. Your price has gone up so rapidly. It would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price. 貴方的價格上漲得那么快,以這樣一個價格推銷產品,對我們來說是不可能的。

       195. We regret to say that there is no possibility of business because of your high price. 很遺憾,你方價格太高,無法成交。

       196. The price you offered is entirely unworkable. 貴方所報價格根本沒法做。

       197. if you hang on to the original offer, business is impossible. 如果貴方堅持原報價的話,生意將無法成交。

       198. If you are able to make the price easier, we might take a larger quantity. 如果貴方的報價再低一點的話,我們要的量也許會大一些。

       199. There is little likelihood of concluding business at your price. 以這個價格達成交易幾乎沒有什么可能。

       200. We think that your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end. 我方認為貴方的報價不利于我方增加我方市場的占有率。

       Unit Eight 對還盤的反應 Part I 201. Your counter-offer is much too low, especially considering the small amount of your order. 就你們所定的量來看,你們的還盤太低了。

       202. Our price is fixed on a reasonable level. 我方的報價是以一個合理的水平來確定的。

       203. Our products are moderately priced. 我方的產品定價適中。

       204. This is the best price we can give you. 這是我方所能報的最優惠的價格了。

       205. The price has been reduced to the limit. 該報價已經降到最低限了。

       206. Our price is already on its lowest level. 我方的價格已經是最低價了。

       207. There is little scope for further reducing the price. 已經沒有再了降價的余地了。

       208. Considerable quantities have been sold at this level, any further reduction is out of the question. 以這個價格賣出去的貨一直很多,再進一步降價是不可能的。

       209. We cannot make any further discounts. 我方無法再多給折扣了。

       210. This is our rock-bottom price. We can’t make any further concessions. 這是我方最低價格,不可能再讓了。

       211. Sorry, we generally do not quote on a discount basis. 抱歉,一般來說我方的報盤不打折扣。

       212. We can’t make any allowance for this lot. 這批貨我們不能再讓價了。

       213. This is the very best offer we can make for your. We consider this is a rock-bottom price indeed. 這是我方所能報的最優惠的價格了。我方認為這確實是地板價了。

       214. I’m afraid there is no room to negotiate the price. 恐怕沒有再講價的余地了。

       215. This is a special offer and is not subject to our usual discount. 這已經是優惠價了,沒有平時的折扣了。

       216. The possibility of a fall in price is rather remote, I’m afraid. 恐怕降價的可能性是很渺茫的。

       217. The price we offer you is the lowest, we cannot do better.

       我方所報價格已經是最低了,我們無法再讓了。

       218. We very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extent your required. 非常抱歉,我方無法將價格降到貴方所要求的程度。

       219. We are in a difficult position to satisfy your request for reducing the price. 我們很難滿足你們的降價要求。

       220. It is really difficult to comply with your request for shading the price. 關于你方要求降價一事,我們實難照辦。

       Part II 221. I dare say that the prices we offer compare favorably with any quotations you can obtain elsewhere. 我敢說,我們所報價格比你們從任何商家獲得的價格都要優惠。

       222. I’m afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours. 恐怕你找不出能給出比我們價更低的另外一家公司。

       223. What we give you is a good price. We don’t think it could be put better. Take it or leave it, it’s up to you. 我們所報的價格是很優惠的,不可能再低了,要不要隨你。

       224. If you compare the quality of our goods with that of other countries, you will see that our price is very reasonable. 假如你把我們的產品質量和別國的比較一下,就看出我們的價格是很合理的。

       225. The price we quoted you for belts is much lower than that of last year’s. You must have found it very competitive. 我方的皮帶報價比去年的報價要低的多,貴方應該能看出該報價很具有競爭力。

       226. Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuations stop. 我方的報價可能會略微偏高一點,但一旦市場回穩,你們會賺取更高的利潤的。

       227. The present market situation is on an upward trend, so you don’t have to worry about the profit. 目前的市場趨勢在往上走,所以貴方不必擔心利潤的問題。

       228. Our product is rather competitive, so there is no question of profit. 我方的產品極具競爭性,利潤不是問題。

       229. Your counter-offer seems to be a little tight. If so, our profit margin will be too small. 貴方的還盤是不是太低了些,如果這樣的話,我方的利潤額就太小了。

       230. If you increase your initial order to 30,000, I suppose we would consider reducing the price to $380 per unit. 如果貴方能將首次訂貨升至 3 萬套,我想我方可以考慮將價格降至 380 美元一套。

       231. If you double the order, we may consider giving you an 8% discount. 如果貴方的訂貨時能增加一倍的話,我方可以考慮給你們 8%的折扣。

       232. The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation. 我們最多只能將所報價格降低 2% 233. There are so many rich people in your area. To them, a high price means a good quality product. 貴方市場上有那么多有錢人,對他們來說,高價位代表了高質量產品。

       234. If you stick to your counter-offer without any compromise, we might not be able to make a deal. 如果貴方堅持你們的報盤而一點都不讓步的話,這筆生意我們可能就無法成交了。

       235. Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling in the present market. 很顯然,你方的還價與當前行市不符。

       236. We regret that we cannot book your order according to your counter-offer. 很遺憾,我方不能按照貴方的還盤接有你方訂貨。

       237. Our table-cloths are moderately priced and quite salable in your market. 我們的臺布價格適中,在你方市場上完全可以做得開的。

       238. We don’t think that this price can be considered high in your market. 我方并不認為這個價格在你們市場會很高。

       239. We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because the price for such material is on the rise at present. 我方覺得貴方的還價不合適,因為該材料的價格目前正在上漲。

       240. We are not in a position to entertain business at your price, since it is far below our cost price. 由于你方出價比我們成本低得多,我們不能接受訂貨。

      国产另类无码专区|日本教师强伦姧在线观|看纯日姘一级毛片|91久久夜色精品国产按摩|337p日本欧洲亚洲大胆精

      <ol id="ebnk9"></ol>